Monday, February 22, 2010

Outdoor blowjobs are my favourite

It's taken me awhile to get around to putting up a second post. Been way too busy. Will fix that! I've got many stories to post from over the years showing what a cock sucking, cum-hungry male slut I am. But for now, I am going to share today's adventures with you.

I love sucking guys off outdoors. Always have, always will. Something sleazy about it which turns me on. I stopped at my favourite riverside spot before lunch today. I eventually saw a male worker pull over and come down to the secluded bushes. He was a married man, keen for the touch of another man. We both pulled out our cocks, his was cut, just the way I like it. I quickly lent forward and deep throated it. I must do this pretty well as he almost came. He pulled me off it because he didn't want to blow just yet. We did some nipple play, I sucked him awhile longer, and then someone walked past. He got nervous about that, and ran off. I missed out on his cum which was a shame.

Luckily, I headed back to the same spot about five hours later after completing my errands for the day. A stocky guy in board shorts got out of his car and headed to the bushes. Sometimes stocky guys do it for me. Actually board shorts do it for me too. He went into the bush first. He couldn't get his cock out quick enough. I told him how much I wanted to suck him off, and he said "go for it". He had a hot cut cock which I engulfed and kept my head right down on it using my tongue to tickle his base. I must do a pretty good job because he wanted to cum bad. He asked me where I wanted the cum. I said on my tongue. He blew the biggest load on my tongue and I then swallowed it all up. I can't explain how much I adore cum. I then squeezed every drop out of his cock and lapped it up with my slut tongue. He zipped up and took off.

About 10 minutes later the hottest tradesman pulled in. I've seen his ute before, but he never seems to get out. Today was different. He must have detected that I needed a second load. I took the initiative and headed back to the secluded bush. He followed me in, we both unzipped, and played with each other's cocks. He was hanging for a blowjob and I was more than keen after seeing how beautiful his cut cock was. Bigger than the last guy too. I sunk my mouth right down onto his prick and tickled the base with my tongue. My tongue skills have been praised before too. I must have done a great job as he came pretty fast. He didn't ask me where I wanted the cum, he just held my head while he came buckets in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed every drop and then kept jerking him to get every drop. He thanked me and said he really needed that blowjob. The slut I am is happy to service guys like this. I told him he had the hottest cock I had seen in awhile.

Still hungry, I drove off to another spot I know. Needed a third load. I'm one of these people who could swallow load after load, no worries. Wish there was an endless supply sometimes. Anyway, when I arrived at this other spot, I saw a guy who I have blown in the past walking around with footy shorts and a tank top on. I hadn't seen him for awhile. He looked very sexy in his shorts. When he saw me, he indicated that he wanted my mouth. I led the way to a secluded spot, and he followed. I couldn't wait to touch his cock. I was thrilled to feel that he had no undies on, so I put my hand up the side of the shorts and played with it. This guy has a medium sized cut cock, he shaves his pubes which is OK. I told him I hadn't seen him for awhile and then I got on my knees (which is what I was born to do) and went down on his prick the way he liked. Lots of deep throating while touching his ass. He knew I would take his load, and his cum filled my mouth the way I love it. I then squeezed out every drop and told him how delicious his cum was. He said I give the best head. I hope he tells all his mates.

Swallowing a guy's load sends me to a different level, it truly makes me happy. That delicious cream hitting my tongue or even my face is the best thing for me. Today reminded me what my favourite hobby of all time is: SUCKING GUYS OFF!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you're definitely a male slut. Wanna suck my cock sometime?

    ReplyDelete