Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slut Mouth x 4

The other night I was very hungry for cum so drove to my favourite cruising place. Within five minutes of being there, I spotted a man in his business clothes, who looked like he had just come by following some work drinks. He had a shortish beard which I find very sexy. I indicated I was keen then lead the way into this bush. We kissed for a little while, while playing with each other's bulges. I then unzipped him and pulled out his nice stiff prick. It's fun to suck a guy off through his zipper. He started to undo his shirt so I could play his nipples. I asked him to undo his trousers as I also like to play with the balls while I am deep-throating. Man this guy turned me on. I pushed him up against a tree to let him know I meant serious business. I continued to deep throat, then suck on the head .... and then I got what I needed. That first load for the night right down my slut throat. He zipped up and thanked me, before heading off.

Desperately hungry for more cum, I walked around a little more and saw this rather cute young guy. I said 'hello' and asked him if he felt like a walk with me. A walk means a blowjob! He followed me into the bushes when I quickly unzipped him and sunk my head into his crotch. He had a nice cut cock, about 6 inches. I told him I was so horny for lots of cum, he said "I'd love to see you suck off heaps of guys". He mentioned a cute tall guy who was floating around that evening. I knew the one he meant, and when we saw him a little later walk past the bush, we indicated to him to come join us. Both these guys wanted their cocks sucked good. I told them I was happy to do it, and happy to swallow their juices. The tall guy had a monster size cock which was a challenge for my mouth, but I was determined to get his load. About thirty minutes later, both guys rewarded my slut mouth with two generous loads. Yum and yum!

Do you think I was satisfied with just three loads that night? You don't know me if you think that. I wanted another, and wasn't going home til I got it. Slut mouth me could swallow all night, given half the chance. Time for another stroll around this beat. I happened to spot two young guys wandering off together. They didn't venture off too far, you could easily see what they were doing - which was just fondling. Boring. I noticed another guy try to join in with them, and this pissed off one of the younger guys so he stormed off. The intruder marched off too, leaving the other young cute guy standing there. I then made my move. Load number 4 was on the way! I said to him "didn't get your cock sucked?". He said "No, what does it take to get that around here". I then unzipped his jeans and pulled out his rather thick cut cock. I the explained I was the guy to see about that. I could tell he really needed a blowjob because when I started deep-throating him he moaned so much I am sure the whole beat could hear him. It wasn't long before he rewarded me with a massive creamy load.

My slut mouth got a good work-out that night. I left there feeling very satisfied with 4 loads in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment