Monday, November 29, 2010

Three loads on a Sunday afternoon


Two Sundays ago I was driving around looking for some cocks to drain. I was hungry for cum! The search took awhile but I was rewarded not with one, but three loads down my throat.

I drove into a reserve which sometimes gets business on a weekend. There was guy sitting in his car with very little on, just some speedos (which I realised as I walked past his car). I then walked into a bush and indicated for him to follow. He had a great physique and an impressive hard-on outlining his speedos. Me, the one tracked mind superslut got to my knees and sucked it down the base. Moments later a Polynesian guy joined us with a massive uncut cock. He talked dirty while I was sucking him too. His friend eventually came into and I unzipped him to find a smaller but quite nice looking cock.

I teased them all by saying things like "whose going to cum in my mouth first" and things like that. The first guy dumped a hot load in my mouth and then I lapped up every other drop which came out. The Polynesian guy's load was massive, but I took it all like the true slut I am. The third guy didn't cum. He was kinda shy.

I then drove not far off to find a cutie standing by his car. I practice my slut talk, and next thing I had him standing up against the wall in the nearby toilet where I deep-throated every inch of his nice 6"cut cock. In between sucking him, he would lean down and kiss me and my previously cum filled mouth. Unbeknown to him, his nice load made up the third my mouth had received that day. A Sunday well spent for a good-for-nothing cocksucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment