Friday, April 23, 2010

6 cocks over 2 nights

When I need cock, I need cock. I may be a slut, but my mouth craves cock too much to care.

I've always wanted to suck off a hot Aboriginal guy. Well, that happened last Wednesday night. He had a nice uncut cock and a great body too. I did some serious deep-throating on his prick, looking forward to tasting his dark man cum. I was rewarded with a nice load on my tongue. He walked off very pleased. I, being the slut I am, said "Anytime for you, mate".

I then walked around my favourite beat for awhile and then noticed this guy who was in his 40's. He had the kind of stocky build I like. He was walking into this bush with a bald Italian guy. Not one to miss out on sucking two cocks at a time, I followed them into the bush. I was hesitant at first, in case they didn't want me to join in. One of them then said "Do you want to suck us both off?" Those are the words I love to hear. I couldn't get on my knees quick enough, to be honest. The stocky guy had a medium size cut cock so was very easy to deep-throat. The Italian guy had a big,thick uncut cock which was more of a challenge, but I did it! The stocky guy dumped a hot load down my throat, then took off. I then continued working on the Italian guy, then suddenly this young dude in a hooded top came over and pulled his cock out. My mouth couldn't get to his cock quick enough. I didn't get any cum from these two guys unfortunately. The young one was particularly nervous and I think he was new to this type of thing.

Feeling annoyed at missing out on those last two cum shots, I headed back there late Thursday night. It was pretty quiet this night, but I eventually got on my knees for a lean, good looking guy who wanted his cock sucked good. I made it clear that I wanted my mouth creamed and he rewarded me a bucket of his spooge. Yum! I was feeling better now.

The highlight of both nights overall was yet to come. I stayed awhile longer on Thursday night and I was very glad I did. I like guys that look like football players. The type with broad shoulders, amazing butts and firm legs. This guy had all of that and he was hot! He was little bit chubby in places but his killer looks sure made up for it. He had a 6" cut cock, quite thick and I was only too pleased to shove it right down my throat. I was having fantasies of sucking a footy player while we were at it. I wanked off while I was sucking his perfect cock and used one finger to rub against his asshole. I would have rimmed him too, but about 15 minutes later were we disturbed by a couple of tourists! Up went our pants and we took off out of there. Hope I see him again sometime!

Six yummy cocks over two nights. Sixteen would have been better, and sixty would have been the best. I'll keep hoping for the night I get sixty cocks down my throat. Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment