Monday, April 26, 2010

Super Slut gets two mouthfuls

Hungry as anything for a mouthful of cum yesterday, I headed to my favourite wilderness beat. It didn't take me long to be on my knees for a stocky guy from out-of-state who needed a head job before continuing on his journey. It was broad daylight so we had to find a secluded spot. I unzipped him and got his cock into my mouth quick smart. His cock was medium size and reasonably thick.

Not long after, a cute guy in shorts walked past. I was in the mood for two cocks, so signalled him over to join us. He was so fucking cute! I couldn't get his cock out quick enough! Sucking off two guys at once, while I jerk off, is a favourite hobby of mine. About five minutes later, the young guy knelt down to suck on my cock for awhile. He was an OK cocksucker, but not as good as me.

Around ten minutes later, I was getting REALLY hungry for cum and made it clear I wanted both their loads on my tongue. The young guy deposited a yummy creamy load in my mouth, and even after I thought I had it all, his cock kept releasing more and more. I get a massive boner when a guy comes in my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his sperm. The stocky guy then dumped a pretty good load on my tongue. Then a little bit more oozed out of his prick. I lapped that up with my tongue too.

I suddenly felt fantastic. It was like I'd had my fuel for the day. Who needs alcohol? Cum is my beverage of choice.

6 comments:

  1. Can you suck me off sometime? I promise a massive load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon 26/4 5pm
    Not a problem. Happy to suck off you and all your friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are you based mate, nice unc thick cock here in sydney always needs draining

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 2/5 6:43. Im not too far from you actually. Always on the hunt for cocks to drain. Send me a private message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CSE - not sure how to send pvt message - email me groupfunsyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey CSE, if you're up for another big load when you're in Sydney, you can come and drain mine too. Nice thick cut cock. Email me: torrid_encounter@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete