Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mature cock does the trick

Often I'm in the mood for a more mature guy. You know, in their 50's/early 60's. That's what I scored two nights ago.

First guy had grey hair, good build and a 6" cut cock. I admit, I prefer 7" cocks onwards, but his cock was nicely structured for its size. Easy as ABC to deep throat and he moaned as I engulfed the lot. I then spent time sucking hard on the head before telling him to dump his load in my mouth. I was rewarded with a delicious amount of nut nectar.

About 30 minutes later, a man arrived who I have blown before. He walked off and stood against a tree indicating his interest. He'd already told me previously that I gave the best head. He once again treat me to some serious mouth fucking - you know, really hard. I could handle it no worries. His 7" cut cock was as beautiful as I remember. I asked him this time to cum on my face and tongue. I got a good plastering from him I tell you. I sucked out every last drop. I'm getting a massive hard-on just thinking about it.

Don't think I can wait til my next round of cum.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Daddy cock. Each to their own, but I don't go near a guy over 25. Call me mean, but I have my standards OK?

    ReplyDelete