Friday, May 7, 2010

Hungry as hell for cum

What is a cum slut like me supposed to do when hanging for a load to swallow? I'd been so busy I hadn't had a load for about a week. Needed to fix that, so last night headed to my favourite spot and eventually two cars rolled up. One guy didn't get out of his car, but the other one did. He was pretty hot! Had a goatee which I find very sexy. He walked into a bush indicating for me to follow. Seconds later we had our hands all over each other. The bulge in his pants was big, I knew I was going to be deep-throating a big 9 incher any second now.

I whispered in his ear how bad I wanted to suck his cock, so he pushed me to the ground, and shoved it in my mouth. I quickly sunk my throat onto it and tickled his base with my tongue. He started fucking my face which I love. After a bit I started concentrating on the head, and sucked that really hard. He then said "You keep sucking it like that and I'm going to cum in your mouth". That is what I wanted to hear! I indicated that I wanted every drop, and moments later he dumped a massive load down my hatch. He zipped up and walked off thanking me for the blowjob. I love being used like that.

Still hungry, I walked around hoping the second guy would get out of his car. He didn't, opting to drive off some time later. Not long after that, a bearded guy turned up and walked down a hill. He looked OK, a little bit chubby maybe. Still, I like bearded men! I went up near him, he came closer and said hello. He asked what I was into. Well, I responded with "I'm pretty hungry tonight", pointing to my mouth. He was uncut, not big but decent enough. I jerked him off for a bit before getting on my knees and sucking him off good. I loved the way he held my held tight on his cock as he exploded in my mouth.

I then drove off reasonably content. I could have eaten at least ten loads last night but there wasn't much around.

2 comments:

  1. hey cockersucker...2 of us here keen for u to suck us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me your details. Happy to oblige you both.

    ReplyDelete